Monday 6 October 2014

Production Diary 4

Like I wrote in my previous production diary I shall be making a post in the near future with scanned designs on there with a step-by-step walk through of colour schemes I am going to use, the style of magazine, type of font and so on. In this production diary I have chosen to display the colour style I intend to use for my music magazine. For the type of colour style I am planning to use I am going to use a psychedelic theme. With a mix of bright colours the magazine with become more enticing, and more pleasant to look at. Further, this particular design differs from the norm of magazine production, which in turn should also make the readers more engaged as it is unusual, giving the magazine a different feel. 

Psychedelic Colours:



Also this week I have been looking at different magzine background in order to grasp possible ideas. I have chosen 3 magazine I thought were ideal in relation to my magazine ideas.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment