Saturday 4 October 2014

Production Diary 3

So far I have uploaded my contents page and front cover for my haydon school magazine, I have also uploaded analysis for contents pages and front covers, I've presented this analysis through powerpoint in order to make it clearer for onlookers, whilst at the same time showing my intentions for the design of my music magazine. I now must start the plans for my music magazine, I will draw plans for my design, scan them and then upload them onto my one of my next posts . For my design I intend to use a fairly bright colour scheme, alongside very bold but yet minimal text.

I have been searching for different styled font in which I could potentially use for my music magazine. I have chosen 3 styles that I particularly like, these styles include:
Pacifico font family by Vernon Adams Pacifico.


 Lobster font family by Impallari Type Lobster.


Amatic font family by Vernon Adams Amatic.

I have chosen these 3 styles as possible font choices as they have a unique style to them which stands out from the rest of the other fonts. By using a unique style, the reader is more inclined to want to read on as there is a new concept that hasn't been seen before. Eventhough I previously mentioned in this post I want to use bold font, I have chosen the bottom one as it is similar to everyday handwriting, this can mean it's more realteable to the readers.  



No comments:

Post a Comment