Tuesday 9 December 2014

Production Diary 9

This week I've been planning for my photoshoot. I have managed to obtain a couple of friends who said that they'll happily help and take part. I have managed to get 2 people, ideally I would want to get 4-5 people but for the time being as a starting point, 2 is fine. I have been thinking of ideas for the way in which my participants could models themselves in different positions and stances for the shoot. I have a vahue idea of how I would like them to be shot, obviously most of my shots will be with them in static positions (no movement), but in order to progress and make my images stand out I would like to attempt motion imaging, where the people in the photographs give the impression to be moving and applying themsevles actively, whether that be playing an instrument, being at a computer typing or interacting with another person, for example putting a hand on the shoulder, laughing or pretend fighting. Also this week, I have managed to finish the majority of my magazine, obviously excluding the photos that I will take. Most of the text for my feature article is complete and alongside this are place holder pictures I have gathered off of the internet. The pictures I have chosen for my place holder pictures are similar to that of the pictures I feel I would like to use myself, meaning I would like to emulate the way in which the images are taken and the way that the musicians stand and such.



Photoshoot Ideas:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment