Tuesday 16 December 2014

Feedback

Feedback:


‘Good idea for design with person on front cover facing sideways, it’s different. Good proposed colour scheme with black and yellow, work well together, stand out. Might be little a difficult getting the contents design to as Ross has explained to me. Probably needs some variation in colour within the magazine, not just yellow and black throughout. But overall good choice for design and should work nicely’- Mum.


‘Decent idea, from sounds of it might be a bit hard to pull off. But if done right magazine could be very good. Good content ideas as well, the explanation of using a mix of well-known artists and existing artists, colour scheme is to my taste but does work, think it would have been better if using red instead of yellow.’- Dad.

 
  ‘Really really good design, similar to the design I did at my school for my media project. It’ll work really well especially if exactly, or near enough the same as the placed images he’s told me he’s put place in the magazine at the moment. For my media I used a wider range of colours, so for Ross to expand an make his magazine more interesting he should probably think about using like 3-4 more different colours.’- George.

No comments:

Post a Comment