Wednesday 24 September 2014

Production Diary 1


So far I have completed my front cover for the preliminary Haydon magazine task. The final design and layout for the front cover was not exactly how had I planned in relation to my sketches (which can be seen in one of my other post). Eventhough the final product was not exactly the same as my sketch ideas I am still happy with the design and think it fits better than my sketch design would. The text and colour scheme is how I had imagined. I am yet to complete my contents page but will be finishing that in the near future. I believe my progress to be going at a good pace, and I have some good ideas for the next magazine task, I will be making a post much similar to that of the Haydon magazine designs, but on the music magazine. In that post I'll include the text I will hope to be using, the pictures to use, the colour scheme, the contents page and other aspects of the magazine. My next tasks will be to finish the contents page of the Haydon magazine and to look at starting the design for the music magazine.

Most likely design to use for my music magazine:


No comments:

Post a Comment