Wednesday 24 September 2014

Production Diary 2

After finishing my Haydon magazine I am now onto starting my planning for the music magazine. I have made a powerpoint on my ideas and thoughts on how I will present my magazine, also in the powerpoint I have analysed the colour schemes, fonts, imaging and designs for some of the magazine covers I have hoped to follow in order to create my piece. I've decided to take the approach for my design of that of the magazine "CLASH". Clash uses close up imaging as well as bold colourful fonts. I find Clash to be very unique as unlike my magazines there is minimal text and usually very few topics shown on the front cover, on most magazines there are multiple stories, lots of texts and in some cases multiple font use.

Clash magazine designs:



No comments:

Post a Comment